The Rules Of Pars Airways Long Haul Euro Tour 2018
- Maximum Speed: Mach 0.85 at en-route. 250 KIAS at or below FL100.
- Flight Level: IFR Flight Levels
- Type Of Flight: IFR – Instrument Flight Rules
- Please be sure that you read “HOW TO” Guide Page.
- All pilots must be online at least 6 minutes before taxing out and after parking at gate or apron.
- All legs MUST be flown online with real weather.
- All legs MUST be flown in published order.
- All Legs must be flown in “real-time” mode 1 x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed. Use of military and supersonic aircraft is forbidden.
- A maximum of 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
- Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted.
- using appropriate and valid Charts is mandatory.
- Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
- Note in your flight plan : RMK/IPWLH18 Leg xx.
- Any special problem or case please remark it on reporting page or mail to IR Event Staff.
Leg List And Chart Of Tour Is OPEN ( Click Here )
This tour is OPEN Click here to file a report